I Had Belotera Under Eyes One Month Ago and I Have a Large Bag Under One of Them, Should I Have It Dissolved Now?

Follow up for area of consolidation

+1

I would follow up with the physician to see whether or not the area of consolidation is a granuloma, an inflamed lacrimal duct, or something else that can be addressed. Hyaluronidase is an option if the area is consolidated filler. The tear trough is a difficult area for filler to be dissolved. Best of luck.

Bag Under eyes from Belotero.

+1

Hi KJ.  One of the benefits of Belotero is that it can be injected very superfically (near the surface of the skin).  When it first came out, it was marketed as being able to treat the area under the eyes for fine lines.  We did attempt this treatment with a couple patients and the results were not great.  Even though the product can be injected this way, we could not make it look good in this area.  We did end up reversing the injections with Vitrase for our patients. Thanks

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

TEAR TROUGH

+1

It may be that you are having an infection or inflammatory process. Sometimes I will aggressively massage product which can help smooth things out, follow up with your doctor

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC