Belly Hard Above Scar 6 Weeks Post Op Mini Belly Tuck

had mini belly tuck 6 weeks ago removed compresion band 3 days ago belly has swollen a little and above the scar either my belly or the muscells feel hard i got my drain removed less than 24 hrs after surgery only had 1 drain

Firm belly above scar after tummy tuck

+1

It is common to have swelling above the scar line as lymphatic fluid tends to collect there while you are healing...recommend massage possibly with ultrasound as often as you can...this will help things to resolve.

Maui Plastic Surgeon

Mini Tummy Tuck

+1

Firmness in this area is not uncommon for several months in some circumstances.  Keep the compression in place, and consider low energy Vshape or Vsmooth.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Mini Tummy Tuck Recovery

+1

Based on your limited description and no pictures to review you are probably experiencing normal recovery after this procedure. Because your findings are new and you are obviously concerned it would behoove you to follow-up as soon as possible with your surgeon for direct examination.