I Have Some Belly Fat That I Just Cant Get Rid of is Lipo a Good Way to Get Rid of It?

can some of my belly fat go to my buttocks to make me have a bigger butt

Belly Fat is often a Great Option for Transfer to Buttocks

+1

Hi there-

Without meeting to review your goals, and to perform a careful examination, it is impossible to say for sure whether or not you are a good candidate for the procedure, but generally speaking the Brazilian Butt Lift is an excellent option for women who have troublesome areas of fatty tissue excess they would like to improve at the same time they achieve a more shapely and full backside.

Your best bet is to find a great surgeon with a lot of experience in this technique and visit for a consultation.

Be careful to appropriately prioritize skill, talent, and ethics of the surgeons you consider- these things are harder to get a feel for, but can be critical to your outcome and safety. Look at lots of outcomes, and be careful to realize that some surgeons (even on this site) show "after" photos clearly take while the patient was still in the OR, and some even show photos of patients that clearly have implants (without saying so).