How Much Would Brazilian Butt Lift Cost for Me?

I'm 36-34-40, and thinking about getting a Brazilian Butt Lift. All my fats are in my waist (belly and sides). I don't have any loose skin. I know the cost depends on the person and also surgeon. I want to know, about how much the treatment cost for me?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Which patients make the best candidates for a Brazilian Butt Lift??

+1

Thank you for your question and for including your photo. From this photo, it looks like you may be a very good candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift. In a Brazilian Butt lift, you would receive extensive liposuction to the abdomen flanks hits waist and thighs. This fact would then be cleaned and processed and strategically placed into the gluteal region. My patients have found it extremely helpful to plan for this procedure by providing me with their photographs and using our software to morph the photographs so that they can get an idea of what they could look like after surgery. Keep in mind that after surgery you will need to minimize the amount of pressure on the back and gluteal regions. Your final result will depend on the amount of fat that we will be able to remove and how much you would like to have added to your gluteal region.

For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below.

Web reference: http://www.miamiaesthetic.com/butt_augmentation_lift.htm

How much does a Brazilian Butt Lift Cost?

+3

Hi there-

The costs of this surgery vary in my practice with the patients goals, the length of the surgery, and the number of areas we need to suction. We would only be able to give you an accurate estimate after a careful discussion, examination, and consultation.

In general, I would recommend you worry about costs LAST.

By far the most common question I am asked is the question of cost. Especially in today's world, this is obviously an important consideration, but the implication in most of these inquiries is that the person asking the question is not interested in anything else, unless his or her sense of having found a great price is satisfied.

This is very disturbing, on many levels. Whether it be a lawyer, an architect, or an engineer, you would expect to pay a bit more for a professional with a top-notch education, excellent training, and lots of experience who does quality work and has a reputation for treating people fairly. You would also think that most people understand that insisting on these qualities in a plastic surgeon is particularly important, considering that you will be putting your health and safety (to say nothing of your sense of beauty and personal satisfaction) in their hands.

Of course it is hard to blame the public, bombarded as we are by the constant media message that you can have it (!) and cheap!!

It is axiomatic that you generally get what you pay for in life, and also that if you search hard enough for something (like a bargain price) you will generally find it.

I guess my message to people interested in plastic surgery is that you should be searching for lots of things (price being just one of them--and not the most important one).

So, all that being said, how would a person best be able to cut through all the marketing mumbo jumbo and find the surgeon most likely to help them achieve their satisfaction?

What we're really trying to get to the bottom of is, how do you maximize your chances of getting the outcome you want, with safety, and a comfortable and pleasant experience?

First of all, it is important to understand that while your chosen surgeon is probably the most important factor in achieving the above, there are other important considerations as well.

Find a surgeon you really like FIRST. Too many patients search for a price they like, or for a surgeon who is willing to do a certain procedure on them (whether it is really in their best interests or not). First and foremost, you should be looking for a quality education, top-notch training in plastic surgery, with board certification BY THE AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY (there are many "boards", but only certification by The American Board of Plastic Surgery ensures that the surgeon has undergone the years of plastic surgery specific training and examination you want). Provided the surgeon has these qualifications, it is important that you like them and feel you can get along well with them--you are, after all, entering into an important relationship.

If these two criteria are satisfied, it's time to evaluate his/her work and expertise... ask to see examples of his/her work, and maybe even to talk to some former patients. They will be best able to tell you what it was like to be cared for by this surgeon. Whatever you do, remember that quality professional treatment (whether by a plastic surgeon, an architect, or any other professional) will carry a price appropriate for the surgeon's level of training and expertise.

Once you have found a surgeon you like, it is important to know about THE FACILITY, and who will be providing your ANESTHESIA. Having a great surgeon won't matter if the facility is less than safe, or if your anesthesia provider is under-qualified or suspect. Most good surgeons make sure the facilities and anesthesia providers they use are reputable, but this is not always the case, particularly as surgeons have scrambled (like everyone else) to save money in these more difficult times. It is very important that the facility is certified by either the JCAHO or AAAASF. These regulatory bodies inspect facilities for safety and cleanliness, as well as verifying the training of the personnel involved in your care.

Your anesthesia provider can be a qualified nurse anesthetist, or an anesthesiologist (a doctor of anesthesia). My personal opinion is that the additional cost of having an anesthesiologist present and managing your care is more than worth it.

So there it is--research the surgeon, the facility, the anesthesiologist, and get a feel for the surgeon's work and manner with his/her patients. You'll be glad you went to all this trouble in the long run!

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

Brazilian Butt Lift and Having Enough Fat

+2

Thanks for your question -

We typically look for a patient to have at least 3 liters of fat. Based on your picture I respectfully disagree with Dr. Francis - I think you'd have enough. In my San Francisco area office we do this procedure frequently.

Around the country you should expect to pay between $9000 - $14000.

Cost for brazilian butt lift

+1

In the Dominican Republic this procedure done by a board certified plastic surgeon cost between 3000 to 5000 dollars depending on clinic, doctor and areas of liposuction.

Pricing

+1

The procedure starts at $10,300.  Additional procedures that are commonly added to the surgery is fat grafting to the hips and/or liposuction to extra areas than those included with the Brazilian Butt Lift.

How much does a Brazilian Butt Cost?

+1

The cost of a Brazilian butt lift averages $8,000 in the United States.  This price varies depending on the region of the county and with each patient.

For example, if a patient is heavier or has had previous liposuction in the areas to be liposculptured during the Brazilian butt lift, it will require more operative time, more anesthesia time, and more work on the surgeon's part which will increase the cost of a Brazilian butt lift. 

The cost of a Brazilian butt lift may be less if the patient is in good health, has a reasonable shape to start with, and is light weight. 

For you, assuming you are relatively young and healthy and have had no prior sugeries in the areas to be liposuctioned, the price may be slightly lower.

Jaime Perez, M.D.

Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist

Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com/photogallery/brazilian-butt-lift-6998/best-brazilian-butt-lift-tampa-bay-florida-can-offer-32744

Cost of the Brazilian butt lift

+1

Miami has some of the cheapest prices for cosmetic surgery in the country. The cost for the Brazilian butt lift could range between $5500 and $6500 depending on the amount of liposuction that needed to be done.

The Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction and fat injection. The liposuction is a majority of the work and takes the majority of the time during the Brazilian butt lift procedure. So the amount of liposuction needed to determine the cost of the procedure.

Cost of brazilian butt lift

+1

based on your photo, it seems that you are an excellent candidate for this procedure.  The cost for a brazilian butt lift procedure, or fat transfer from unwanted deposits of fat (such as the abdomen, flanks, back, waist or thighs) to the buttocks, take about 3-6 hours surgical time, and may cost around $7,000.

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Plastic Surgery pricing varies depending on geographic location and the expertise of the surgeon.  The Brazilian Butt Lift for you would probaly be between $5000 and $8000.

The surgical fee for a Brazilian butt lift

+1

The cost of the Brazilian butt lift depends on a number of factors.  These factors include, other adjacent areas that need to be sculpted, like hips or thighs, how much fat is needed for augmentation, etc.  The most important thing is to choose a surgeon that has lots of experience with this procedure, as this surgery is very technique dependent.  The fat has to be removed, processed and placed in a very specific fashion to achieve optimum final appearance and longevity.

In my practice surgical fee for Brazilian butt lift is 5-8 K, in addition there is surgery center charge of 1-2 K, depending on the extent of the procedure.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon