Possible to Have Just Belly Button Surgery?

I got Smart Lipo done in March for a pooch on my lower belly. My belly button curves downward, almost like a sad face, making my belly still look poochy despite it being much flatter than before. What can I do about this? I don't want a tummy tuck because I lack a "substantial" amount of belly fat.

Tummy tuck after Smartlipo

+1

We are seeing a rapidly rising number of patients who have had Smartlipo and other laser lipo procedures that are not happy.  That is because it doesn't tighten the underlying muscles (the pooch) and can't make the skin shrink better than nature would have done.  Consequently, even though you do not have an excess of fat, you still have issues that might really require a tummy tuck even though you don't want one.