Belly Button Scar?

Hi. I am 6 months post full tt with muscle repair. I never had any scar around my belly button, just scabs inside that loosened up and came out. My ps used the Saldanha technique. I am worried that if I don't have a scar it means it wasn't a full tt- or is it just the technique? Also, I am having a new bulge in lower AB- firm and round. Have the muscles loosened, and if I need a revision on this, how does that compare to the first time around as car as pain and downtime?

Tummy Tuck Revision Surgery

+1

Discuss the surgery with your plastic surgeon. I perform a lot of tummy tuck revisions and have found them to have an easier recovery than their first procedure. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Belly Button Scar?

+1

If your belly button looks acceptable, it may reasonable to leave it alone.  If your belly has lost its flat appearance, it may necessary to tighten the muscles.  An exam would be necessary to determine this.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and tummy tuck revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA