Belly button scar ripped out/ rejecting. What's the best way to get rid of it preferably no laser? (photo)

I got my belly button pierced a few years ago in 2011. During my senior year of high school in 2012 it ripped out, I was the goalie on the soccer team and dove and it ripped a bit. Didn't think much of it until it started rejecting. Eventually I took it out and it left a huge scar. I then got it re pierced once it healed in hopes to cover up the current scar it left. Bad idea. Now I'm stuck with an even greater scar! I don't rly want to have it surgically removed/ Laser. Does vitamin E work?

Belly button scar and keloid

+1

You may be developing an early hypertrophic or keloid scar on your belly button. An examination would be useful at this point.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles