When Can I Put my Belly Button Ring Back in After Smart Lipo?

Hello, I am 6 days post-op from smartlipo and I'm wondering if I can put my belly button ring back in?

Belly button ring in after liposuction

+1

Please do not replace your navel ring until your surgeon gives you a post-operative check to ensure that you are healing well and without complications. Even if you are, it might be safer to wait three to four weeks after liposuction before replacing the body piercing metal. There are very very rare cases of delayed infections after liposuction. You might be better off to wait through this period before wearing the ring again. Your surgeon should tell you his or her opinion, so again, please check with them.