Is a Belly Button Revision Something my Plastic Surgeon Should Cover for the Cost?

My belly button looks like a pencil sharpener is this something my surgeon should fix on his cost after paying hin good $$$ for mt surgery

Revision of an umbilicus after abdominoplasty is usually on the surgeon.

I do not charge a professional fee for any revisions I do on my patients. An umbilical revision can be done under local anesthesia and would incur no cost in my own practice. I cannot speak for other plastic surgeons.

365 East Paces Ferry Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305

Naval revision

in my practice we do naval revisions in the office for little or no fee.  there are exceptions.  if i think the naval is fine then there will be a charge.  if you wait several years before you come in there will be a charge, the assumption being that if it was that bad you would have come in sooner   check with your surgeon

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

62 Omega Drive
Newark, DE 19713

Belly Button Revision Covered Under Tummy Tuck? #tummytuck

Not necessarily. It depends on the situation. Every patient is taken on a case by case basis in our office. If your surgeon feels they delivered the best result possible they may charge you for any revision. We have a financial policy that outlines how it works in our office. You may want to see if your surgeon has one. 

Richard J. Brown, MD

11000 N Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Belly button

Revisions can be performed in the office under local anesthesia if minor and should not require a fee.

Malcolm D. Paul, MD

1401 Avocado Ave
Newport Beach, CA 92660