Belly Button Post Op. Pack Was Taken Out 2 Days Ago and Now it Looks Swollen on the Inside? (photo)

I am 7 days post op from full tummy tuck and muscle repair. My belly button has been packed until 2 days ago now it looks swollen on the inside. Should I repack it or leave it alone?

Belly button after tummy tuck

+1

It looks like you had excess umbilical skin that was sutured into a smaller abdominal flap opening resulting in an fold of skin.  This can be revised eventually by excising this excess skin under local. 

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Belly Button Post Op. Pack Was Taken Out 2 Days Ago and Now it Looks Swollen on the Inside?

+1

Best to see or check with your operative chosen surgeon. The posted photos shows either swelling or excess tissue.