Belly Button Post Op. Pack Was Taken Out 2 Days Ago and Now it Looks Swollen on the Inside? (photo)

I am 7 days post op from full tummy tuck and muscle repair. My belly button has been packed until 2 days ago now it looks swollen on the inside. Should I repack it or leave it alone?

Belly button after tummy tuck

It looks like you had excess umbilical skin that was sutured into a smaller abdominal flap opening resulting in an fold of skin.  This can be revised eventually by excising this excess skin under local. 

Belly Button Post Op. Pack Was Taken Out 2 Days Ago and Now it Looks Swollen on the Inside?

Best to see or check with your operative chosen surgeon. The posted photos shows either swelling or excess tissue.