Belly Button Blister After Tummy Tuck

6 weeks post op tummy tuck - today I noticed a blister above my new navel which is now covering half of my belly button, does not hurt but making me nervous.

Blistering Belly button

+1

Please follow up with your plastic surgeon and follow his or her recommendations. The surgeon may lance the fluid to help determine what it may represent and to more accurately assess the tissue beneath the fluid.

Good Luck.

Dr. ES

Blister Above Belly Button

+1

A painless "blister" in that location most likely signals a small fluid collection about to drain or a permanent suture about to become visible. Both of these are minor complications and with prompt care resolve quickly. You should go back and see your Plastic surgeon and have him/her help you.