Belly Button and Muscle Pain 2 Weeks Post TT?

hello i did have my tummy tuck 2 weeks ago and unfortunately had sex after 2 weeks not knowing could cause any discomfort as i asked my doctor he was OK with my question. but since then i feel stings in my mussels areas and some pain and heaviness in my belly button. i am so afraid of the pain ( it is not that strong or sharp) but made me worry. what could happen to me to have this kind of discomfort?

Belly Button and Muscle Pain 2 Weeks after Tummy Tuck

Belly button and muscle pain following sexual activity 2 weeks after a tummy tuck is probably a normal response, but an examination needs to rule out anything that may have occurred.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA