Belly Button and Muscle Pain 2 Weeks Post TT?

hello i did have my tummy tuck 2 weeks ago and unfortunately had sex after 2 weeks not knowing could cause any discomfort as i asked my doctor he was OK with my question. but since then i feel stings in my mussels areas and some pain and heaviness in my belly button. i am so afraid of the pain ( it is not that strong or sharp) but made me worry. what could happen to me to have this kind of discomfort?

Belly Button and Muscle Pain 2 Weeks after Tummy Tuck

+1

Belly button and muscle pain following sexual activity 2 weeks after a tummy tuck is probably a normal response, but an examination needs to rule out anything that may have occurred.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Sexual Activity and Tummy Tuck

+1

Vigorous activity including sexual activity two weeks after a tummy tuck can definitely make the operated area very sore even if you have not "damaged" anything.  Rest for now but schedule a follow up in the near future for your surgeon to examine your tummy to make sure there is no problem.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Tummy tuck and discomfort

+1

Some mild discomfort after a tummy tuck is normal.  If you are overly concerned, it may be best to check with your surgeon.

Belly Button and Muscle Pain 2 Weeks Post TT

+1

These symptoms you describe are so common as to be considered normal. It is not suggestive that anything has gone wrong. Questions such as this are best directed to your own surgeon, who knows what was done, knows you, and has followed your progress. All the best. 

Pain after a Tummy Tuck

+1

It seems what you are experiencing is normal for 2 weeks after surgery. The "stinging" that you are feeling are the nerves trying to regenerate. Just to be sure that this is normal, I recommend following up with your plastic surgeon.

Leo Lapuerta, MD