Belly Button Infection After Tummy Tuck?

i had a tummy tuck and liposuction about 4 weeks ago and i notice that my belly button is leaking and it loos infected, i left the country where i had the surgery done and i would be back in about 5 days. im concern what can i do?

Tummy Tuck surgery abroad

+1

Dear Lapa6,

I am sorry to hear about your belly button infection.

It is hard to come up with a diagnosis and to present you with the solution without physical examination.

I recommend that you seek consult with a board certified surgeon of ample experience. I am sure that you will be on the right track and on your infection will be addressed properly.

Thank you for your inquiry and the best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Belly button infection?

+1

Without an exam it is hard to suggest what is best to do, but it is best to see a doctor for evaluation.

Belly button infection

+1

See a Board certified Plastic Surgeon for an evaluation.  You may need antibotics or drainage if a seroma is present.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.