I'm 15 years old with deep bags under eyes and dark circles ever since I was born. What treatment would you recommend?

I'm 15 and had deep bags under my eyes ever since I was five. I looked at pictures. I tryed everything, to frrozen spoon to potaos but it don't even work. I'm the only one in my family who has them and I hate going out and being around people because I look so weird. Is there anything to do with them. Cause I just give up. I tryed dermablend and that hardly works too. Can I get plastic surgery??

Eye bags

+1
The reason for the appearance of bags under the eye is the shape of the face and loss of fat under the eye in the mid face and the cheek region.  This is best treated with long lasting fillers such as Voluma or Radiesse in the midface and sometimes the addition of Restylane directly near the eyelid if the other fillers haven't fully corrected the problem.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon