Bellini Incision for Implant Replacement After Mastopexy?

I previously had a mastopexy (anchor incision) with subglandular saline implants, and now 10 years later I'm looking to swap them for silicone. I don't think I need another lift, but I would like to decrease the size of my areola. Would a bellini incision be sufficient for this?

+1

If you are having implant replacements and don't need a lift, but rather just an areolar reduction, the circumareolar incision would be the best option for you .  All the best. 

Circumareolar incision to reduce areolar width.

+1

Areolar reduction is usually performed via a circumareolar incision. A "Bellini" mastopexy is more of a lift technique that happens to use a circumareolar incision. Depending upon the degree of areolar reduction, the use of a permanent suture (Goretex), is commonly used to help prevent postoperative stretching of the areola. Recommend seeing a few board certified plastic surgeons prior to proceeding to get a few in-person consultations.

Web reference: http://www.drbogue.com

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Circumareola and implant exchange

+1

Sounds very reasonable, if you do not need a lift but your areola are a bit large.  This can be done at the same time as the implant exchange.

Implant replacement and periareolar lift

+1

We need more information and photos. But, ultimatly is build down to direct physical examination and determine whether periareolar lift is appropriate to you.  

Benelli Procedure Candidate?

+1

It is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination or viewing pictures. However, if your goal is to decrease the size of the areola,  a circumareolar  reduction is certainly an option. I would suggest in-person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLiftAug.htm