Worse Swelling, Hardness, and Bruising 13 Days Post Op FTT and Water Lipo?

I am 13 days post op full tummy tuck Avelar procedure with abs, flanks, back and hip lipo. Since day 3 I have had full abdomen tightness, hardness and swelling in both upper and lower ab. Post op appt at 1 and 8D with PS. He said let's see if it resolves itself. I don't see any day to day improvement. I can only eat a few bites then difficult to breathe deeply.I am normally med size 46 yo, 5' 3", 155lb pre surgery and now 156 post. Your Advice is much appreciated. Photos inc hopefully help.

Lipoabdominoplasty (Avelar) procedure recovery

+1

The Avelar procedure is a type of tummy tuck known also as "lipoabdominoplasty" which thins the abdominal area with liposuction and in selected patients this may mean less undermining. Your own plastic surgeon is in the best position to advise you about what is normal for this.