Once Permalip tunnels are created will there be scar tissue if implants are removed 1 month post op?

I had Permalip implants placed in my upper and lower lips exactly one month ago. I'm going to have my doctor remove them in 3 days. Will there be scar tissue from the tunnel that was created or will my lips heal inside without being scarred? I'd like to use a filler like Juvederm instead but will this still be possible if perhaps there is scar tissue from the trauma of creating the tunnels?

Permalip Removal

Sorry you didn't like your implants. When implants are removed, whether in your lips, on your chin or your cheeks, it always feels strange for some time. It could be a few days, a few weeks or even longer. But the feeling should go away. And the tunnel that was created will collapse and become filled with scar, but minimally. I would encourage stretching exercises to keep your lips unrestricted. Good luck!

Princeton Facial Plastic Surgeon