Once Permalip tunnels are created will there be scar tissue if implants are removed 1 month post op?

I had Permalip implants placed in my upper and lower lips exactly one month ago. I'm going to have my doctor remove them in 3 days. Will there be scar tissue from the tunnel that was created or will my lips heal inside without being scarred? I'd like to use a filler like Juvederm instead but will this still be possible if perhaps there is scar tissue from the trauma of creating the tunnels?

Permalip Removal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Sorry you didn't like your implants. When implants are removed, whether in your lips, on your chin or your cheeks, it always feels strange for some time. It could be a few days, a few weeks or even longer. But the feeling should go away. And the tunnel that was created will collapse and become filled with scar, but minimally. I would encourage stretching exercises to keep your lips unrestricted. Good luck!

Princeton Facial Plastic Surgeon