Can breast implants produce an odor?
Doctor Answers (4)
Breast secretions after implants
- Breast implants themselves do not have an odor.
- It sounds as though you may have an infection in the breast milk ducts or sweat glands.
- Or you may be using a new skin product, e.g. deodorant, that is interacting with your skin or your sweat.
- See your plastic surgeon to be evaluated.
- Cultures may need to be done to determine the problem.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.