Why is my Nose Crooked and my Lip Looks Different? (photo)

I am 2 weeks post op & I'm really depressed about my new nose, is it going to stay like this forever? My nose looks good profile view but frontal view it looks crooked & my lips look long and nothing how I used to look. Is it just swelling or is it a bad nose job ?

Unhappy with nose and lips after rhinoplasty

+1
Sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your results. There will be significant swelling 2 weeks following surgery that does improve in time. It can take up to a year for the definition in the nose to improve. In the meantime, ask your plastic surgery if there is anything that he or she recommends to address your concerns about the alignment of your nose and lips. Your surgeon has the benefit of evaluating you in person and will be a better resource than the RealSelf consultants. Thank you for sharing your photos and questions. Best wishes.

Nose job

+1

Hi

At 2weeks it is far too early to tell what your final outcome is going to be, especially with the tip and the lip length as all the dependent swelling usually settles there.  

Obviously without seeing pre-op images or being there at the operation it is difficult to assess the success of your procedure.

My advise is to talk to your surgeon and see what he/she recommends, knowing that you need to wait atleast 3, sometimes up to 6 months to see what the final result will look like.

Pouria Moradi, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon