Does Anyone Believe a 67-year-old Wanting a BBL and Bra Roll Gone? (photo)

Ladies and gentlemen: Although I am 67, I have been told very often that I do not look my age; however my body has been aging since I was 15. I was quite "fine" until, then I developed cellulite--like overnight. Fast forward, 2 pregnancies later. Weight loss and gain, age, gravity, and then I did something really stupid. (This was wAY before lipo). Went to a doc who surgically removed my redundant thigh fat but basically left me with indentations in the thigh area, and I look like I have no arse.

Safety is first

+1

If you are a healthy patient with no medical problems and you have the physical disproportionate fat deposits then you are OK to have the surgery. I would require you to have a more stringent requirements for medical clearance including a preoperative stress test.

Brazilian butt lift

+1

Here in the office we have patients of all ages and nationalities, and they are all eligible for any cosmetic procedure, considering that the are in a good health condition.
This is very important in our office, Our patients safety is our number one priority.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I am 67 years-old. Can I have the BBL?

+1

While age is a factor in undergoing cosmetic surgery, as long as you are healthy and a candidate for your desired procedure you can undergo the BBL  and liposuction of the back rolls. We have operated on a number of elderly patients who have undergone the BBL with high patient satisfaction. You need to consult with a Board Certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience doing the BBL. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Brazilian butt lift

+1

Judith, we have performed bbl in many patients over 60. As long as you are healthy and want to feel good about yourself, bbl is becoming very common. The best thing is to visit a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck and don't feel bad about your desire for a better body.

Stanley Okoro, MD