Belotero Was Used for Fine Smile Lines and Under Eye Dark Circles. I Did Not See Any Difference. How Can This Be?

Doctor who performed injections is one I have gone to for years with good results. This time was the first with Belataro. Wondering why I l look exactly the same with no decrease in lines and dark circles.

+1

I always suggest Restylane for tear troughs, this product is very smooth and can build volume to help eliminate deep lines and lightening dark under eyes

+1

You may need more product or a different product such as Restylane to help volumize the tear trough.  If this is a pure pigmentation issue, fillers will not help.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Belotero for eye area

+1

Belotero is a very fine product for under the eye area and has great results. If you need more volume such as in the nasolabial area you may need a thicker product like Restylane or Juvederm. The darkness will not be corrected using a filler under the eyes. You should return to your treating physician for a consultation. You probably need more filler. 

Michele S. Green, MD

No difference after Belotero for fine lines and undereyes?

+1

Belotero is a very soft product with very little "lift."  It is intended for use in superficial lines and under thin skin where a soft, subtle correction is desired. It is not the best product for volumizing so you may require more of it than you would with a thicker product like Juvederm.  

Sam Naficy, MD

No difference after Belotero

+1

You mention you have gone to the same doctor before with good results, so the most likely reason for not seeing any change after your Belotero injections is that you did not have enough.  I would return to your injecting physician and mention your concern and see if he or she feels you need any more Belotero.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon