Would being underweight prevent you from getting cosmetic surgery?

I am 5'6, male, 18yr old & 115lb I have heard that this is underweight for my height but I find it very difficult to gain any weight, I want a rhinoplasty procedure & have wanted one for very long now, would my weight prevent the chances of me being a candidate? besides my weight I'm 100% healthy.

Underweight is okay for a rhinoplasty

+1
 As long as you're in good health and in positive nitrogen balance,  It is acceptable to undergo cosmetic nasal surgery. If there any questions it might be a good idea to have a history and physical by your family physician. For many examples of rhinoplasty, please see  the link below to our photo gallery

+1
No, being a bit underweight should not prevent you from having surgery as long as your are healthy.  I would suggest seeing your doctor and having some lab work drawn.  If that is within normal limits, there should be no issue.

Rhinoplasty in the skinny male is possible.

+1
Rhinoplasty in the skinny male is possible.Select a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural noses. 

Cosmetic Surgery in Under Weight Patient

+1
As long as you are healthy you weight will not interfere with you ability to have rhinoplasty surgery.  

+1
As long as you are well nourished, being a little "underweight" is not an impediment to having an elective procedure. But I think you should wait another 2-3 years because the male nose sometimes continues to change until around 20-21 years of age.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

+1
  If you are otherwise healthy, you can undergo rhinoplasty to address your concerns.