720cc Saline Implants: Are They Too Small? (Photo)

I am 5'2, 122 lbs and just had saline implants behind the muscle. They are a 650 implant filled to 720 each, why do I feel like they are so small? I had implants before that were 380 each so they are bigger of course....just not what I expected. Are they going to shrink more? Am I just being ridiculous? Would I look ridiculous if I got them done again? Ignore the crackling skin...I spray tan and hadn't been for awhile.

700 CC #BreastImplants are Not Small

+1
Despite the fact that you may feel the implants are small, they are not, from a surgeons perspective. Very large implants can have a negative effect on your tissues as they age. This will stretch your skin (as it has your spray tan) and then cause a progressive loss of breast tissue. If you really want more fullness, then a good bra may be the best option if you are at all concerned about the long-term appearance of your breasts. There are a number of surgeons who will place extra-large implants, but I would think long and hard about this before you proceed in that direction.

Vincent Marin, MD
MarinAesthetics.com

720cc Saline Implants: Are They Too Small?

+1
Thank you for the question and picture. Given that you have just recently undergone revisionary breast surgery, I would suggest ongoing patience. It is not unusual for patients who have undergone breast surgery to feel that they are “too small” or “too large” early on after surgery, only to be quite pleased with the longer-term outcome of the procedure performed. Keep in mind, that there are limits as to how large of breast implant volumes can be used for a given patient's anatomy. Best wishes; hopefully you will be pleased with the long-term outcome of the procedure performed.

720 ccs is not too small

+1
but it really depends on what you desire and what risks you are willing to accept.  I do not limit my patient's choices until it makes them look beyond ridiculous.  But for some people, they want that and feel it will help make their lives more fulfilling so if they are accepting of the many risks including looking disproportionate, then we go for it.  But this is after much counseling.  You look very large for your frame and going bigger would only increase the disparity.

Curtis Wong, MD

Implants Are Not Small

+1
Thank you for your picture.  Your implants are big. In my opinion too big and will cause you problems in the long run.  I WOULD NOT recommend increasing your size!

Good Luck

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Big or Small implants?

+1
Too big, too small, is in the eye of the patient who has to look at herself everyday. You have had a significant increase in implant size and I would suggest waiting 6 month or more before going any bigger, The tissues do not have unlimited ability to stretch and so going bigger than your are would require at least one more stage

Howard N. Robinson, MD

+1
With NO before photo posted all we can reply to is that your implants look very large. Best to re post befores..// 

720 cc implants

+1
720 cc implants are quite large and don to look small.  Good luck with your implants I do not  think that having more surgery will be worth it.

+1
You are small framed, but not your breasts. You are disproportionately large and top heavy. You doubled the size of your previous implants! Half of each implant is off your chest wall. I think you answered your last question yourself.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Too small????

+1
Your breasts are extremely large now, as a 720 volume on a 5'2" frame is huge. You seem to not see the reality of this so the problem would be more one of your perceptions than reality. 

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS