How much can a wide nose be reduced?

I have a wide nose, bulbous tip, and large nostrils. I'm hoping to get a rhinoplasty in jan, but would like to first ask how much my nose could be narrowed, realistically. Because I have always had a wide nose, I've always wanted a pointer tip, skinnier nostrils, etc. I've been advised to get my alar base reduced, tip plasty, bridge augmentation and narrowing. I have attached pictures of my own nose and of some people I would like my nose to look like.I'm looking to change my nose drastically.

How much can a wide nose be reduced?

+1

I think that all of the maneuvers you mentioned may be necessary to achieve your goals. Whether you can get to your goal pics will determine on the surgeon you select and the thickness of your skin to some extent.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Narrowing a wide nose

+1

The rhinoplasty procedure in involves narrowing a bulbous tip with suturing techniques and cartilage removal. Osteotomies are required to narrow the nasal bones. For examples of narrowing a wide nose, please see our rhinoplasty photo Gallery Link below