Is It my Final Results? (photo)

Hello, dear doctors! I'm asian female. 32 years old. I had facial liposuction 17 days ago. Water assisted, had 4 holes, only 2 stitches after operation. Had 45 cc of fat removed. I wonder can today's result improve more dramatically with time or it is very close to my final result? Is 45cc of fat was enough to get maximum good results? Also, I had a some loose skin. Now this situation improved a little. Does it due swelling, can it go loose again after swelling is gone?Thank you very much!

17 days after liposuction is not the final result.

The photographs purportedly show a preop and a 17 day postop photograph. Everything looks good for now. Improvement will be seen for many months however.

365 East Paces Ferry Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305

45 cc enough in Chin Liposuction

You are early in your recovery.  Your result will continue to improve over the next 1-2 months.  It is really not the amount you take out but what you leave in not produce irregularities.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS, FACS

2220 Wisteria Drive
Snellville, GA 30078

Is this my final result?

It can take a few months before the final result of the liposuction is evident, and you may notice further changes. I would recommend communicating any concerns with your surgeon, as they know the extent of your procedure and exactly what was performed. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

120 South Spalding Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Facial Liposuction

Your results are very good at 17 days, but you will probably need 3 months or more to see your final results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Final results after liposuction take three or more months

After liposuction of any part of the body, the operative site remains swollen for a few months.  Usually after the first week or so, there is a definite visual improvement but if one feels the involved area, it is firmer that usual because of the unavoidable trauma associated with surgery.

I tell my patients that when the feel of the operative area has returned to the softness that was present before surgery, they have their final results.  This may take as long as three months or longer.

Joseph N. Togba, MD
Oakland Plastic Surgeon

3300 Webster St
Oakland, CA 94609

Liposuction of neck

At 17 days you are still a bit early from liposuction of the neck. I would give it a few months to settle down before you will see the final result.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Facial liposuction results at 3 weeks

Based upon the before and after photos supplied, it looks like you have a very reasonable outcome evolving.  I would encourage you to stay patient until about the 3 month mark to appreciate the final result.  Of course be sure to keep all your follow-up appointments with your operating surgeon to make sure you are staying on target with your recovery.  Glad to help... @drryanstanton

Ryan Stanton, MD

9090 Burton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

First, great initial results.

3 weeks is about as early as one is likely to see results after liposuction.  I typically do not do before and after pictures for comparison purposes until 6 to 8 weeks after surgery.  The facial liposuction will continue to improve over the next 4 to 6 months.

9001 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Early Facial Liposuction Results

At less than 3 weeks after facial liposuction, you are far from seeing the final result. The three month mark after surgery would be a better benchmark of the results. The removal of 45ccs from the face is significant (even though much of that may be the injectate) and I would expect to see a significant result from that much fat removed.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Indiana University Health North Hospital
Carmel, IN 46032

Post procedure healing

Thank you for posting a picture, it looks as if you already have a contour in your jawline. Please be patient, your final results can be seen within 6 months. Continue to follow up with your surgeon about your post-op results.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

60 East 56th Street
New York, NY 10022