Am I Begginning to Bottom Out?

On my left side the the breast looks awkward when I raise my arms. I am almost two months post op is this just awkward healing or am I bottoming out?

Impossible to diagnose bottoming out without photographs.

It would be best if you would supply photographs for proper diagnosis. Based on probability it is unlikely your bottoming out.

365 East Paces Ferry Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305

Most likely not bottoming out

Without photographs it is impossible to understand your problem.  When you raise your arms it will distort the inferior pole of the breast but this does not mean that are bottoming out.  Bottoming out occurs when the breast implant stretches out the inferior pole of the breast increase the distance from the inframammary crease to the nipple.  

3096 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Duluth, GA 30097

Bottom out of implants

It is hard to say without photos. When you raise your arms the breast can look abnormal. You will need to wait another 4 months for end results.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

6355 East Kemper Road
Cincinnati, OH 45241

Breast appearance

It is impossible to tell you what is up with your breast without seeing how you look now.  Sorry.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Photos would help....

Hello and thanks for your post. The description you provided is not helpful. It might be good to add some photos. Talk to your PS about this and perhaps avoid raising your arms so much. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

8765 East Bell Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Am I Beginning to Bottom Out?

Without photos, it is really not possible to offer an opinion. Please consider re-posting this question accompanied by photos, with arms at your sides and raised to show the problem your describe. 

Bottoming out would be more visible with arms at your side, so I suspect that will not prove to be the diagnosis.

All the best. 

1110 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004