Tummy Tuck Regret - Final Results?

it's few mths since my surgery and i feel regret because body is so different. i was thin before as well and had just a small pooch with bb that stuck out and was herniated. Right now I have a deep purple line top of muscle repair, muscles that bulge out at bottom, little pocket where seroma was above bb - scar is healing well and pretty flat. Does it take a really long time to get the final results?

Healing and final result after tummy tuck

+1

Normal scar healing can take up to a year or longer after tummy tuck. Complications after surgery, such as the seroma you reported, may delay achieving the final contour. You should discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon as revision may be an option to achieve the look you desire.