Is it possible to pay no more than 5000 for a bbl without having to travel and am I a good candidate for a bbl? (photos)

I'm 5 " 4 160 pounds and I'm 27 yrs old I have 4 kids and very insecure about my body

Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate

The Brazilian Butt Lift is best performed on patients who desire to improve their shape.
Only 40 per cent of the fat suctioned can be used for injection.  Therefor a person with average amount of fat in a few areas can achieve a nice improvement in the shape of the waist and buttocks.
Depending on whether or not you have a full anesthesia and have the procedure done in an office based surgical center I would imagine that you could find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to perform this procedure at your price.  Please consult one in person prior to making treatment decisions.