Is it possible to pay no more than 5000 for a bbl without having to travel and am I a good candidate for a bbl? (photos)

I'm 5 " 4 160 pounds and I'm 27 yrs old I have 4 kids and very insecure about my body

Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate

+1
The Brazilian Butt Lift is best performed on patients who desire to improve their shape.
Only 40 per cent of the fat suctioned can be used for injection.  Therefor a person with average amount of fat in a few areas can achieve a nice improvement in the shape of the waist and buttocks.
Depending on whether or not you have a full anesthesia and have the procedure done in an office based surgical center I would imagine that you could find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to perform this procedure at your price.  Please consult one in person prior to making treatment decisions.

Is it possible to pay no more than 5000 for a bbl without having to travel and am I a good candidate for a bbl?

+1
   You are a very good candidate for Brazilian buttlift, provided that you do not have an umbilical hernia and that you realize that a tummy tuck would make the skin look better in the future.  I think regarding the price that there may be quite a difference in the result.   I perform a large number of revisions due to too little liposuctioned and/or too little transferred.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.