How Do I Become a Patient Volenteer for Botox Training?

Patient Volunteers for Botox training

We all must learn on patients at some point, how to do Botox injections, but my answer is that if you're looking for great results, don't visit a brand new injector! Most of the time "volunteer" patients for procedures like this are existing patients at a practice whom the practice knows well and believes will 1. benefit from the procedure, 2. give valuable feedback, and 3. return to the practice for future treatments. So, you can't just "volunteer" as the patients are chosen by the injectors themselves, not by Allergan trainers.

Botox treatment for wrinkles

If you seek Botox treatment for wrinkles, speak to your physician who can speak to the Allergan representative who may need a volunteer for other offices who may not be as experienced as your dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox Training

Talk to your dermatologist and let them know that if they do any teaching sessions for residents and/or medical students you be happy to help out. We do so twice per year at our office and our patients love the no-cost treatments.

Charles Crutchfield, MD
Minneapolis Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox and volunteering for treatment

Typically reps provide product (Botox) for new injectors and oversee the training of a new or newer injector. If you're already an established client at a reputable office, let them know you're interested should they have any "training" sessions coming up.

Sam Naficy, MD