I think my nose is too big, is there a way to make is smaller without surgery? (photo)

My nose is big what can i do to become a naturally small? And its tip is big too!

Focus on Shape, Not Just Size

+1
Hi Iah,
I perform both surgical and non-surgical rhinoplasty at my San Francisco facial cosmetic surgery practice, and size is a common concern among my patients. Although it is difficult to do a detailed analysis from a photo, I believe you'd be pleasantly surprised by how much is possible non-surgically.

What you perceive as "too big" may actually have more to do with proportion and shape of the nose, as you mentioned that you believe the tip is large. The tip of the nose is crucial to the overall appearance. If it is bulbous or lacks proper definition, it can overshadow other features. Watch the above YouTube video to see what I mean. I encourage you to visit my website and look at before-and-after photos of non-surgical rhinoplasty cases. I also recommend scheduling a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in facial features and can discuss your options.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I think my nose is too big, is there a way to make is smaller without surgery?

+1
Although the photo is not great quality for evaluation, I can see that your tip appears full.  The only way to decrease the size of the nose to refine and reduce it, is by surgery. 

+1
The picture is not very clear and there's no frontal view-- make sure to see an in-person consultattion with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with years of experience. However, keep in mind that the only way to make a nose smaller, narrower, more elegant and feminine-- a patient has to undergo a surgery.

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD