Can I achieve a nice shape with a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photos)

Beauty and brains I just need the body to feel complete. shape is so bad that I don't think I would be able to achieve the results I'm looking for. Can I get a nice shape out of this I am top heavy I gain weight it goes to the waist and above. Keep mean comments to yourself. Thanks

+1
It looks like you could be a good candidate for a BBL. I recommend seeking out a board-certified plastic surgeon for a personal consultation in order to get the most personalized advice. 

BBL and maybe a tummy tuck?

+1
I think that you can have a significant improvement with a bbl using the fat from your abdomen and hips. You  may want to consider a tummy tuck as a second stage to make things look even better!

BBL Candidate

+1
Thank you for your photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for liposuction and gluteal shaping with fat grafting. You will have to find a BC that can help you achieve your goal. 

Good Luck. 

Earl Stephenson, Jr MD, DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazilian butt lift and shaping

+1
Frankly I think you are an excellent candidate for Brazilian butt lift. This because the bbl procedure is a wonderful technique to shape both the anterior torso and the posterior torso with shaping of buttock.

Please consult with a Board Certified plastic surgeon.

John Sampson, MD
Jackson Plastic Surgeon

BBL Candidate

+1
Thanks for your question. You look to be a good candidate for the brazilian butt lift and you can expect to see a dramatic result. Meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your expectations is something that would benefit you. Find a plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure and can show you hundreds of his/her own before and after pictures. Those of us who perform this procedure 6-8 times per week have many patients with similar body types to yours. Best of luck. 

Matthew Schulman, MD

Can I achieve a nice shape with a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1
    I think that a 5 liter liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back along with the BBL will produce a very nice change for you.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of BBLs each year and has great reviews and before and after pictures.

Can i achieve a nice shape with a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1
Thank you for your question and photo.

You are a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift, you going to need up to 12 areas of liposuction to shape you good, abdomen, flanks, lower back and upper,bra roll with about 1500 to 1600cc of fat transfer to buttucks.

Mel T. Ortega, MD