What I Need to Have a Beautiful Nose in Revision Rhinoplasty After Septoplasty, Any Recommendations? (photo)

i am 23 egyptian graduate from school of dentistry , i suffered from mouth breathing . i decided to check this proplm , and with ENT consultation , it was clear that there was a severe septum deviation , the operation done july 2011 , functionaly it improved alot , sole improvement aesthetically that septum straughtened , but my nose get widen , my nose base get wide non proportionaly with my face , droppiness of tip, what r ur recommendation in revison rhino ,good surgeon in egypt ? Thanks

+1

Please go see my good friend Hossam Foda.  He's one of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in the world and I think the best in Egypt.