Can I Have Beautiful Breasts Again? (photo)

I have attached three pictures of my breasts along with two of my desired results. I love the natural teardrop shape of the breasts. Can my breasts be done that way with only an implant, or what will I need in addition? I also read that the more natural shaped augmentations may wrinkle or tear, is this accurate? Thank you for your help and recommendations.

Can I achieve natural teardrop breasts with implants alone

From your photos, it appears that you have tear dropped shaped breasts to start with and just need some volume.  Silicone gel smooth round implants under the muscle would be a good choice so you can achieve upper pole fullness.  Basically, with a breast augmentation, you enhance what you start off with and you already have nice breasts in the shape you are hoping to achieve. As for size, best bet would be to go for a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon and try on implants to find a size that you are comfortable with.  ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon