Can I Have Beautiful Breasts Again? (photo)

I have attached three pictures of my breasts along with two of my desired results. I love the natural teardrop shape of the breasts. Can my breasts be done that way with only an implant, or what will I need in addition? I also read that the more natural shaped augmentations may wrinkle or tear, is this accurate? Thank you for your help and recommendations.

Can I achieve natural teardrop breasts with implants alone

+1

From your photos, it appears that you have tear dropped shaped breasts to start with and just need some volume.  Silicone gel smooth round implants under the muscle would be a good choice so you can achieve upper pole fullness.  Basically, with a breast augmentation, you enhance what you start off with and you already have nice breasts in the shape you are hoping to achieve. As for size, best bet would be to go for a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon and try on implants to find a size that you are comfortable with.  ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I would recomend anatomical,tear drop shape vol. 350 cc high projection texturized

+1

your  desires and wishs will fullfill with  anatomical  tear drop shape plus  texturized high projection

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breast Enhancement

+1

With reviewing your pictures, you can obtain a very natural result with a breast implant.  The only issue is, you demonstrate some deflation of your breasts.  If you were to have a fairly large implant placed, you can forego having a breast lift.  If you are not interested in having a much larger breast size, and then a breast lift with implant would give a good result.  Thank you for your question.  Sincerely, Joseph C Berardi M.D.

You are a good candidate for implants alone

+1

Thanks for your pics and ? Looking at your photos I don't think that you would need a lift. I think a shaped implant would work well with your breast. They are a little more expensive and slightly firmer. They do provide more fullness superiorly. Hopefully you can find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area to discuss in person. Best of Luck!

Beautiful breasts

+1

Thank for the photographs and your question. It is best to seek a face to face consultation with your PS so that you can relate your desires and goals for surgery. Looking at photographs alone will not give you the reassurance you need.

London Plastic Surgeon

Options for Breast Enhancement

+1

Thanks for your question. It is important for you to have very specific goals set in your own mind, in order to communicate them to your plastic surgeon. Simply saying you want "beautiful breasts" doesn't tell them if you are trying to get larger, more perky, etc.  It is difficult to accurately assess your situation from your photos, because your arms are up (taking the pictures). If your goal is more volume, that would certainly be an option. I would also suggest seeking the opinion of at least several surgeons: you will find different approaches, and also different personalities. Choose the one that seems like the best fit for YOU. Good luck!

Matthew Concannon MD

Web reference: http://www.concannonplasticsurgery.com/gallery/g_aug3.php

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

+1

Yes you can! But over the internet NOT the way to proceed. Best to seek IN PERSON evaluations with boarded PSs in your city. 

Beautiful Breasts

+1

You already have excellent tear drop shaped breasts. Only thing that you need is additional volume which can be accomplished with a round smooth of appropriate volume implants placed under the muscle to give you a nice fullness on the top of the breast. You do not need any breast lift or other procedure or tear drop shape implant, you just need more volume.

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation without a breast lift.

+1

Thank you for your question. concerning breast augmentation without possibly requiring a breast lift.  In seeing your pictures, I think you could expect a nice result with implants alone.  Clearly seeing you in person as a patient is always the best way to appreciate what your shape could be.  If you have any concerns about this with the Plastic Surgeon you may select, don't hesitate to get several opinions.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Web reference: http://w.w.w riegercosmeticsurgery.com

Breast augmentation

+1

It looks like from your photos that you posted that you might be a good candidate for augmentation and probably do not need a lift. Best to be seen in person for a proper evaluation.