My Nipples Have Gotten Bigger With Age, How Can I Correct This?

I Have Always Had Beautiful Breasts with Normal Size Nipples. Now That I'm in my Late  40's I have some sagging but my nipples are HUGE! They're the same size but I've even tried to cover then up with bandaids. I Thank God everyday I have my healthy breasts but this nipple problem has definately caused me some distress. Especially when gentlemen gawk at them. Thank You for any input I recieve.

Can Large Nipples Be Corrected?

+1

Correcting prominent nipples is a relatively quick and easy procedure. It is usually done in the office using local anesthetic with a recovery period of about 5-7 days. I have found that my patients are very satisfied with their results and are grateful for how easy and simple the procedure was. Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.mpsmn.com/dr-gervais

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Nipple reduction is an office procedure

+1

Nipple reduction is a relatively simple procedure that can be done with just a local anesthetic as an office procedure. It is similar to a circumcision, excising excess nipple skin and leaving a minimal scar around the base of the nipple. There is normally very little pain and a short recovery.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Nipple reduction for women

+1

Prominent nipples can be an embarrassing issue for both men and women.  I have seen many women who use  Band-Aids or take to  decrease the projection  of their nipples.   Both men and women will avoid wearing certain shirts.

Fortunately, nipple reduction is an  excellent procedure for the patient suffering from prominent  nipples. This procedure can reduce the height and width of the nipple, usually preserving sensation. It can be done under local anesthesia or in combination with other procedures (under general anesthesia).

I like to use the “sleeve” technique to reduce the height of a woman's nipple. This procedure leaves the core of the nipple intact preserving nerves and lactiferous ducts.  The  suture line  generally heals  very nicely in this area. The width of the nipple can be reduced by removing a triangular segment from the tip area.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_inverted_nipple.htm

Prominent nipples

+1
Nipple reduction can be performed in the office. I'm sorry that this has distressed you. Ptosis, or sagging, frequently presents with stretching of the nipple-areolar complex and this is likely what has occurred in your case. Surgical revision is simple and should ease your self-consciousness.

Nipple and/or areola reduction for large nipples

+1

Thank you for your question. I understand your concern.

Fortunately, nipple reduction is typically a straightforward procedure that can often be done on an outpatient basis as a clinic procedure under local anesthetic. If that make you squeamish, IV sedation can also be done. You are the one seeking services and have some choices in how things are done.

You shouldn't have to be self-conscious every time you go out of the house.  I recommend you see a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area for a consultation and evaluation.  Ask a lot of questions so that you can make an informed decision and feel comfortable moving forward.