Can Anyone Explain the Sizes in Terms of Small, Medium or Large for the Malar Profile Implant Made by Spectrum Design?

I picked out an implant I like made by Spectrum Design called "Malar Profile" the nominal dimensions are (5.4-3.2-0.5cm) I checked the website to see if this falls into the category of medium or large but I didn't see anything. Can anyone give me a simple answer if this is a Medium or a Large implant?

Cheek augmentation

+1

It is best to have your surgeon pick out the appropriate sized implant based on examination, consultation, and the patient needs wishes and desires. The surgeon placing the implant knows which size to use based on experience.

Sizes of malar implants

+1

First of all, I'm not sure if you have already had a consultation, but if you haven't, I wouldn't get too set on the specific implant you have decided you like.  The shapes and sizes of implants that could be used on you could only be determined after being examined in person.  In regards to the specific implant you mentioned, normally the sizes go from small, medium, large, and extra-large.  If this is the terminology used by that company, then the size you mentioned would be considered a size large.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon