Breast Benelli Lift.. Confused? (photo)

I'm 21 years old, 5'7. weight 125 pounds. when I was pregnant my breast got HUGE. Now they are saggy. My doctor said that I need a full lift but doesnt want to do one on me because Im so young. He suggested I do an benilla lift, with high profile saline. He said I would only be able to go between 330CC-380CC. This is only a temp fix for now until Im older and i wouldnt care about the scaring. Will this make a difference in the size of my breast? I would like to be a DD. My bra says 34D.

Benelli lift and implants

+1

Without an appropriate exam it is difficult to say what is best for you. I will say that I perform a circumareola lift with implants quite often.

Breast Benelli Lift.. Confused?

+1

It is very hard to tell what type of breast lift may be indicated from the photos.  With regard to size, you should try on sizers in the office to get an idea of what you want as bra size can be hard to predict.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations and breast lifts each year.  Look at the plastic surgeon's website at before and after photos to get a sense of who can get you the result you want.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-photo-galleries.php

Breast Benelli Lift.. Confused?

+1

If you have a Benelli lift you are going to have a scar. the scars for any other lift are no worse, so  think it is up to you. I think based on your photos the Benelli will be inadequate. But without some lift I don't think you will like the looks of the implant. So maybe you should consider implants coupled with a full lift or put off any surgery for awhile.

Confused about Breast lift

+1

Thank you for your interesting question.

In general my feeling is if you need a certain operation and that operation is the correct operation you should have that operation, not a temporizing procedure.  Regardless of your age, if you have ptosis or drooping of your beast to the extent that it requires a breastlift you should have that procedure.  I typically perform a breastlift procedure which leaves a scar around the areola and vertically downward to the crease under the breast.  The scar looks like a "lollipop".  The Benelli procedure tends to flatten the breast which is why a high profile implant was suggested.  It also does not give as much control of breast shape as the vertical procedure, in my opinion.

As far as the implants size is concerned, an implant in that size range will certainly make a difference in the size of your breast since the cup size of a 34 chest size bra is relatively small compared to larger chest size bras.

I hope you find this helpful. 

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Lift and Implants for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question but, as you can imagine ( despite your good description) it is not possible to give you precise advice. However, there are several “red flags” in your description that are concerning;  if you are truly a candidate for a full breast lift and undergo Benelli  breast lifting, chances are you will be very unhappy with the outcome of the procedure performed.

In regards to the best breast implant size/profile to help achieve your goals, some general thoughts may be helpful to you:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “DD cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Breast Benelli Lift.. Confused?

+1

Without photos and some breast measurements it is not possible to offer specific advice here. If you need a full lift, a "donut lift" will not do enough to make much difference and may not be worth doing. If you need a full lift, you should consider the pros and cons. If your surgeon feels you need one but won't offer it, perhaps another opinion would be wise.

All the best.