I Had Smart Lipo Done on my Upper & Lower Abs and Hips?

Im 5'5 and 157lbs. i was told 1800cc were removed (not sure if that includes fluid) I told the Dr I wanted "the fat gone" but wanted a natural look. Checking out my results (I know there is still a little swelling) and I'm not 100% happy. My lower abs are no where near as flat as I want them to be. Should a revision be performed by this Dr at no charge? This was VERY expensive to begin with...

Smartlipo Recovery Time

+1

After having Smartlipo you need time to recover and let the swelling go down before knowing if you are satisfied. Follow up with your surgeon to be sure you are healing correctly.

Fat removal and abdomen with liposuction

+1

One can not have all the fat gone with liposuction. This could lead to unfavorable contour issues.  Patients with extremely low body fat can have accentuation of their abdominal musculature but not most liposuction patients.

+1

1800 cc is probably fluid and fat as this is the lipoaspirate.  It would be impossible to comment about how much more could be taken without an exam or pictures, but I think there is a huge range in the results of liposuction depending upon the surgeon.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA