Do I Qualify for a Brazilian Buttlift? Any Good Surgeon in Vancouver, Bc?

im 5'6 and i weight `140 pounds. i workout 6 days a week, but i cant seem to build that nice round butt. i dont really have fat on my hips and stomach,.. but its mostly between my thighs.. im told not to get a buttlift,.and just work harder at the gym, but im tired to see zero results on my butt. im not looking to get a big butt. all i want is a nice lift, and shape round .

You will get an improvement if performed properly.

+1

Hi Melimelo although you do not have a large amount of fat there is some in your posterior flanks (lower back), the upper back (by the armpit), and your inner and outer thighs (more on the right outer thigh). Although you do not have much on your abdomen, whatever is there can be harvested and it does add up - and the liposuction will give your abdomen a more sculpted look if performed properly.

You may be reluctant to do this, but you could also gain a couple pounds just prior to surgery by eating more for a month or two to further enhance your result.

It sounds like you want a rounder butt and so most of the fat should be used in your hips and the sides of your butt cheeks to create this roundess. 

It is very important to protect the fat for at least two weeks postoperatively and then begin agressive buttocks excercises (as you have been doing) starting at two weeks post operatively assuming everything is healing nicely.

Hope this helps! 

+1

I can probably get 800 cc per buttock to produce a noticeable change in buttock shape and contour.   The fat could be obtained from the medial thighs, the back and the sides.    Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php