Breast Implants Silicone High Profile Done June 19, 2012. Had Revision, Still Unhappy? (photo)

Hello, everyone, I had a breast reduction which I regret because it left me with nothing, so I decided to put implats which I had it done 2 years ago, I was not satisfied because the implants seen droopy an low had no volume, so I went back an got bigger implants my second dr recomended a 500 cc silicone under the muscle, now almost a year into my surgery my implants look kind of droopy all over again.

Breast Implants Silicone High Profile Done June 19, 2012. Had Revision, Still Unhappy?

+1

The result is very good, and the skin envelope can only sustain large implants for so long before relaxing again.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Don't be critical of a good result after breast augmentation.

+1

I'm not sure what you have in mind that it looks to me as though you got a very good result from your breast augmentation.

+1

I do not see the issue? There are times that the  expectations of the patient can not or will never be met. Maybe this is one of those times. I do not know but your result looks great. 

Breast surgery revision after breast reduction

+1

I would be happy with the nice results you have, and further efforts to change the shape or revise the breast shape would be a mistake, in my opinion.  Too many  surgeries may lead to a potential bad result.  Don't be too critical- you have a nice result.  Give it more time.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Francis (Frank) William Rieger, MD

Revision of breast lift for more upper pole fullness

+1

If you desire more upper pole fullness you could consider a revision of your breast lift incisions. I would avoid larger implants as they will just add weight that your soft tissue can not support.  

Breast lift and augmentation

+1

Your breasts look very nice now, and I think it is a bit unrealistic to believe that the breasts will stay as high as they would with a bra on.  

Breast Implants Silicone High Profile Done June 19, 2012. Had Revision, Still Unhappy

+1

Your breasts appear to be very good in size and shape and I would not recommend revising them.  Please reevaluate your goals in regards to this procedure.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Unhappy with the implants

+1

Many thanks for the question and good images. Its hard to see why you need more than what you have. These are good pair of breast and I don't see any thing wrong with them. wish you good luck

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Not Everyone Needs a Revision

+1

Based on your pictures, you seem to have a very nice result. I'm not sure more surgery will make you happy. No matter what you do, breasts will droop with time.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS
Ohio Plastic Surgeon

Breast Revision

+1

Thanks for your question. I think you have quite a nice result after having had 3 surgeries on your breasts. And with the size of the implants you have, your breasts could not sit any higher on your chest wall.

It's important to note as well, that each time you increase the size of your implants, you increase the chances of having "droopy" breasts.

David Cangello, MD