Getting BBL, Liposuction, and Fat Transferred to Hips? (photo)

So I've taken some picture of myself and edited them how I wanted to look. I want 2000cc in each cheek...or is that too much? Can someone tell me how much cc I would need to get in my butt in order to have the look I want or even if it's possible. And which doctor's results would look the best? PLEASE HELP! THANKS.......

2000 cc per side Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

2000 cc of fat transfer per side during a Brazilian Butt Lift is a huge amount.  In your case I have significant reservations about the safety and ability to do this.  A staged procedure with transfer of a large amount now and a planned touch up with additional volume is probably the answer.

Maximal Brazilian Butt Transfer Amounts

+2

Taking Brazilian buttlift to the max is usually liposuctioning 5 liters and transferring 1500cc possibly 1700 cc per buttock.  2000 cc would be pushing it as some of the lipoaspirate is inevitably not used for transfer.  Look at before and after pictures to get an idea.  Find the board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

BBL with 2000cc per side?

+1

2000cc per side is a very large amount of fat to be transferred during a BBL. In order to do this, you would need 4000cc of "good fat" which probably requires about 6500cc of fat removal. Board Certified Plastic Surgeons are limited to about 5000cc or fat removal during liposuction when performed during an ambulatory procedure. You will need to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBL surgery so that you can discuss what you want and what is safe for you.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift, Amount

+1

Dear Pancakes.

Realistic expectations are of paramount importance if you want to be satisfied with results of the Brazilian Butt Lift.

The more fat that is transferred the higher the risk of developing painful and hard cysts, lumps from the fat not surviving.

Safety and improved shape, improved diet and more exercise are more important than how large a butt can be made.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon priort to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS