BBL? Im Big but All Muscle Not Fat? (photo)

I'm don't have much fat on my body, I'm very "thick" all over from muscle though. Probably a dumb question but can you transfer muscle to the hips/butt? I don't want to ruin my body by gaining 30 lbs just to have a bbl. I kinda look like the picture below. Also I'm in the Orange County and looking for a doctor who does the bbl the way where it takes over 3 hours(manually transferring instead of using a machine). The manual results are far better and last much longer than the machine results.

Muscle Transfer to The Butt

+1

Muscle cannot be transferred in your case to the buttocks.  A far better choice would be to have buttocks implants placed if you are unwilling to gain the fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

Transfer Muscle or Brazilian Buttlift

+1

Although a muscle can be transferred it involves removing a muscle from one area of the body and transferring it to another while connecting all of the blood supply together.   Much more involved and much more expensive with many obvious downsides.  If you only have muscle, then you could consider buttock implants.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift, candidate

+1

The woman in the picture looks muscular and lean not thick.

Only a portion of the fat present in any area can be harvested and only a fraction of that can be used for injection.

The Brazilian Butt Lift can improve contours and shape but not increase size significantly in lean patients.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Butt augmentation

+1

Dear Suzannedee,

Thanks for submitting your picture.  You have a great muscular and thin body. You are definitly, not a candidate for fat injection - you have no fat ! Moreover, in my experience in the last year,   9 patients who had fat injection to the butt by other doctors, their injected fat disappeared completely or almost completely within a year. It is illogical to believe that such a large amount of fat can survive without circulation. Butt implants are soft, look and feel natural. Most importantly, they do not disappear. Consult with  board certified plastic surgeons who are experienced with butt implant surgery.  Check their  before and after pictures and make sure that you like the results. The implants come in different shapes and sizes, and they can be placed in different anatomical locations.

Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Enough fat to transfer?

+1

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, without being able to examine you, it would be hard to determine if you have enough fat to harvest and transfer. If you did have enough fat to harvest, the next question would be, do you have enough fat to transfer that you would be happy with your results? It would be best if you could consult with an experienced brazilian butt lift surgeon to help you better determine your options and what realistic results you can expect if you decide to move forward with the procedure.  A surgeon might recommend that you put on weight first to aide in harvesting more fat. Once again, without examining you, I can't determine what I would recommend. I wish you the best of luck.

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon