How can I get my results back? My butt has gone flat after breast feeding

I had a bbl in 2010 had great results and now I just had a baby 3mos ago and it seems that the breast feeding has made my butt completely flat again. How can I get my results back?

+1
Thank you for your question .
Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera. Of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

+1
You may a good candidate for a revision Brazilian buttlift, but I would have to see pictures or examine you.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

BBL revision

+1
If your weight has been constant and you are back to yor pre- baby weight, I am not sure why you would have lost your butt. If you have fat reserves a revision could be done.