Can a BBL Work on a 5'-11? (photo)

I am a male bodybuilder in his early 50's. Due to bad knees I can no longer do very heavy leg work and my once large muscular glutes are disappearing. I have gained alot of fat in anticipation of fat grafting to the buttocks this spring. Is it difficult to successfully graft a large amount of fat into buttocks that have a larger amount of denser muscle tissue than a woman's? -have not seen alot of before and after pics of men that were dramatically different even though they seemed to have enough fat.

BBL

+2

The larger volume of muscle in the buttock will actually improve the survival of the fat grafts after the BBL

Male Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

In our Atlanta office, the Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure that gives you a larger, more shaped buttocks. Fat transfer to the buttock is as successful in men as it is in women. We have performed many BBL in Men and women. From your pictures, it appears you will have a great result from fat grafting as you have a good contour to your buttocks already. The results will be as dramatic as you want them to be. We are able to graft as much or as little fat as you desire. I recommend making an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has done many fat grafting procedures.

Stanley Okoro, MD

Brazilian Buttlift in 50 yo Male Bodybuilder

+2

The fat from the abdomen, flanks, and back in a male such as yourself can produce a very nice result.  The muscularity is actually an advantage, as the greater the muscularity of the glutes the more highly vascularized tissue there is around the fat grafts.  As long as you maintain the same amount of body fat after the surgery, the buttock will remain improved long term.   Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Male Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Brazilian Butt Lift can be just as successful in males and in males who work out as it is in women.  You appear to be a good candidate from your photos provided you are otherwise healthy.

Sacha Obaid, MD