If I Get a BBL Without a TT, Will the Skin on my Stomach Really Look Bad?

my dr requested i get one and he said after the bbl and the lipo of my stomach the skin will look saggy. im only 25 with no kids as of yet. if i dont get a tt with my bbl will my stomach reall look bad? i have no strech mark but just a bit if flabby skin under my belly button

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Without an examination it is difficult to give you an  opinion. You need to consult another plastic surgeon and have a second opinion

Tighten skin with SmartLipo

+1

You may be a good candidate for Laser Liposuction (SmartLipo) which can be hone after the adipose (fat) harvest to tighten the skin prior to the fat injection in one operative session.  Posting a picture can help.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS