BBL Weight and Weightloss?

I am planning my BBL in Feb.. I'm currently 5'4 160.. I already have a decent booty but want a WOW butt.. In my weightloss journey I'd prefer to be 120-125.. At what weight should I stop losing? I'm ok with losing some after but I don't want to change my results to Much... So I was wondering if 135 is a good weight to stop? Thanks

Best weight for Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

I think my patients that are 10-15 pounds over their goal weight have WOW results!  I would recommend stopping at 130-140 lbs.  Usually that gives me enough fat to work with and you are at a weight where weight loss after the butt augmentation shouldn't be an issue - if you feel you even need to lose weight afterward. I would recommend meeting with a plastic surgeon now.  Bring some wish pictures with you.  That way he or she can make specific weight loss recommendations knowing your personal goals. Best of luck!

Weight loss an brazilian buttock lift

+1

The beauty of this procedure is that the fat once it is grafted and takes behaves like your own fat. If you lose weight you will lose some weight in the buttock also. But since your proportions after the surgery is such that you have a fuller buttock they will still be fuller.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Brazilian butt lift and wei

+1

This is a very complex questions. What is your ideal body weight? It is best to be under the guidance of a physician during your weight loss program. Also make sure to see a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.

Stanley Okoro, MD

Brazilian butt lift

+1

It is difficult to advise you when to stop weight loss. It would depend on where you put your fat and where you loose your fat.

if your aim is 125, then see your doctor at about 145lb