Had a Bbl 2 Weeks Ago my Butt Looks Just Like It Did Before my Surgery..will It Magically Fill Out?

Im 2 weeks post op bbl. I have healed very quickly. I also had lipo on my thighs,stomach,flanks at the same time as bbl. I had 1200cc of fat put into each cheek. My butt looks the exact same today as it did before i got my surgery. Im so upset i feel like it was a complete waste of money. My question is do you think my butt will fill out eventually or is it too early to tell?? My butt was not big before you would think 1200cc would make a huge difference but it hasnt at all.

No result from BBL

+2

If you had 1,200 cc in each side then the math just does not add up. You should see a result at this point. Other than fat you could consider an implant but this will generally only fill the central portion of the buttocks and not the roundness along the trochanteric region.

No Change After 1200cc Fat Injected Into Each Buttock

+2

The injected fat is not going to magically grow. What you see now is as big as it is going to get. If you had 1200cc of fat injected that should have made an obvious change in anyone and at this early point there would be minimal absorption of the injected fat.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Results after fat transfer to the buttock

+2

This is difficult to answer without seeing your before and after photos. However, if you had 1200cc injected per side, I suspect there was more water (saline) in the injection than actual fat. If you had 1200cc of real, actual fat, there would certainly be a difference at two weeks. Only minimal shrinkage would have occurred at this point. You should discuss your concerns with your surgeon.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

+1

1200 cc per buttock should make a huge difference.  I have transferred up to 1800 cc per buttock and more, but 1200 cc is a lot.  Hopefully, you have been minimizing sitting on the fat or putting pressure on it.  If you have additional fat, you can have the procedure done again.  You should wait for about 3 months or more to get a sense of how you look after the swelling of everything else goes down.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

2 weeks post-op

+1

Thank you for your question, two weeks is too son for you to see the final results, it does take two to three months for all the swelling to go down. 1200 Cc's is a good amount of fat to show a good difference after the swelling starts going down, contact your Plastic Surgeon for any inquiries and They will gladly help you.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift results vary

+1
1200cc is a lot.  You should notice a change.  First, I'd recommend you look at your before pictures so that you can compare.  If nothing else, at two weeks you should still be swollen and bigger than before the surgery.
Your abdomen, thighs, and flanks are also still swollen so everything may be looking out of proportion and strange.
If you truly have no change in size (after 1200cc injected into each cheek) then perhaps you need to question if the procedure was performed as promised.  Was it fat that was injected?  Was the fat treated properly?

Martin Jugenburg, MD