Bbl Vs High Blood Pressure?

My blood pressure is controlled my meds, but I'm wondering if this would be a good idea. What would u tell a pt that's consider this surgery that has HBP

Cosmetic surgery in patients with high blood pressure

+2

This is a great question and a common concern.  UNCONTROLLED high blood pressure does increase your risk of complications during surgery and anesthesia.  However, if your blood pressure is under good control, you are probably a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  You should meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your risk.  You will also need an evaluation by your primary care doctor prior to surgery.

Web reference: http://www.advancedplasticsurgerysolutions.com/services/buttock/buttock-augmentation/#

BBL with HTN? Safe?

+2

It is difficult question to answer without an exam and consultation in person. But, if your HTN is well controlled and there are no contraindications, having a BBL should not cause any unnecessary risks and you should be able to achieve excellent results. Good luck!

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Buttlift and Controlled HTN

+1

If the HTN is controlled with medication and there are no other health issues, the patient can be considered for the Brazilian buttlift procedure.

High blood pressure

+1

Brazilian butt lift surgery can certainly be performed on a patient with high blood pressure, if the blood pressure is well controlled.  Blood pressure needs to be well controlled to minimize risks of bleeding/bruising, fluid collections, and anesthesia risks.

High Blood Pressure and Surgery

+1

Hi, thanks for your question. It is always important to inform your surgeon of any medical problems you have. Blood pressure that is well-controlled is typically not an issue; however, your surgeon will review your complete medical history and order any pre-operative tests and lab work needed to determine if you are a good surgical candidate.  Hope this helps! Good Luck.