How much is BBL? Any specials on mommy make over?

I want to get this procedure done but i was told my butt is fine, i want to enhance it! but im looking for a doctor in southern california or florida area
See average cost for Brazilian Butt Lift near Sterling, VA

Here is a link to help you find a suitable doctor

BBL

+1
BBL can be a very rewarding procedure provided that you have adequate donor sites available to harveset enough fat from.  Good luck with your search.  NYC has a lot of fine doctors as well!

The BBL and Mommy Makeover Specials

+1
Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us.

The cost of these procedures can vary greatly depending on the skill of your surgeon.  Here in Florida, cost can range anywhere from $7,000 to $15,000 depending on the patient and how much work they want done.  

As for specials, many surgeons list specials on their Real Self profiles, that is a great place to start.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

-Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Constantino G. Mendieta, MD

+1

This cost should not cost you over $5999. Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.  
Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.
Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

+1
If you are looking in southern California, I do not think you will have an issue.  The mommy makeover just depends upon the types of procedures you want.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.