Bbl safe for younger person in the long run?

i have heard that wherevr you receive lipo, youre less likely to gain weight in. As a 22 yr old considering a bbl, this concerns me knowing our bodies change as we grow. If the rest of my body receives lipo and my arms do not, will majority of weight gain go to arms? Will you continue to gain in places that were injected?

Brazilian butt lift and weight gain

+1

WIth weight gain the areas that were liposuctioned will likely not gain the same amount of weight that they would have if you did not. It is hard to predict where you will gain weight.

+1

In general, the areas liposuctioned would be less likely to accumulate fat due to the reduction in the overall cell number.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA