Can I Have a Bbl Revision After I Had Fat Necrosis in One Butt Cheek? (photo)

Hi I had a brazilian butt lift 6 mths ago and not satisfied with the results I don't like my sides and my butt cheeks unequal . I also had fat necrosis on my left cheek however it was never infected and is softening . I want a revision now lipo my sides and fat injected again into my butt would it cause some problems to my butt die to the fat necrosis I had .???

Repeat Brazilian Butt Lift fat grafting is an option

+1
There is no problem with repeat fat grafting into your butt.
The fact that the necrosis was one sides is unusual.
As long as you have sufficient remaining fat that can be used for a transfer into your butt, you should be ok to undergo this procedure again.  Before doing so, you should find out why (if at all) you had a significant loss of fat from one side, to ensure the same thing doesn't happen again.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Fat necrosis and no take of the fat graft are known risks with any fat grafts.

Based on the picyure posted you may still have some areas of fat to liposuction and fat transfer.

based on the examination one needs to evaluate the amount of fat and what else can be done to get you as symmetrical as possible, with the shape and size that you desire.

ReDo BBL

+1

It is possible for you to have additional liposuction and fat grafting again to equal out the  buttocks size.  I would wait 6 months before pursuing it again.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Buttocks Unequal and Revision Brazilian Buttlift

+1

You may benefit from a revision, but the one picture is so difficult to evaluate the fat stores.  I can also appreciate the difference in the size of the buttocks.  I will tell you though that after seeing hundreds or thousands of patients there is always some asymmetry before surgery that frequently goes unnoticed.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA